Check out my page
dedicated to The Five Star Stories and Work Shop Cast (link opens in a new window)
五星物語重戰機專頁 (另開新頁)
http://www.geocities.jp/ingenhk0083/

Friday, February 12, 2016

WSC Vatshu The Black Knight 進度十

It's better now, re pinned everything except the shoulder and arms. More tight. But the knees went loose again, also still trying to perfect the ankles. That Gothicmade like figure.... Never seen a Vatshu like this right? when the armor is on, it will look like the one you are used to.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


About the wrist mod, at first I looked for some dinosaurs wrist or semi evolved wing bones for idea, I did something as seen in the previous picture, but ended up thinking it doesn't fit with the lower arm's style of details. So I flatten those 'bone' I added, it became what it is now.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

No comments: