Check out my page
dedicated to The Five Star Stories and Work Shop Cast (link opens in a new window)
五星物語重戰機專頁 (另開新頁)
http://www.geocities.jp/ingenhk0083/

Friday, February 19, 2016

WSC Vatshu The Black Knight 進度十五

Baby powder didn't quite work here, I tried using baby powder as a medium for releasing, turned out it adhered to the other side. There is very little surface area on the other side, and this one required more precision so I left it to set while the pieces are pressed.
Posted Image

quick redo.
Posted Image

Back of the knees and rain guards
Posted ImagePosted Image

The cables for the inner- lower- arms. They are a little too short as seen in others WIP, instead of extending them, I hairdried them, the gaps are acceptable, and I like the cables being close to the bone like strings of muscle instead of actual cables that sort of overhung there, something I learned from the Gastness, the cables kind of spoiled the lower arm silhouette.
Posted Image

No comments: