Check out my page
dedicated to The Five Star Stories and Work Shop Cast (link opens in a new window)
五星物語重戰機專頁 (另開新頁)
http://www.geocities.jp/ingenhk0083/

Friday, February 12, 2016

WSC Vatshu The Black Knight 進度八

The ankles were connected to the center of the legs, with the way the legs are spread, ended up there is a large space under the outer side of the ankle guard.
I'm doing the same thing like Tyte with the ankle sockets. Pulling my hair out to get them in symmetry. I'll have to align the spur on the back side as well to add even more difficulties.
http://kwne.jp/~tyte/m-report/m-report35.html
Posted Image

I modified the socket for the joints, moved the feet out toward the side.
Now the flow of line doesn't end abruptly.

Note for forum: I put the center line of the feet to the center of the foot guard, there is still a wider space on the outer side, I think it look natural. Compare to Barber's which he even out the space between both side, the center line is shifted.
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

And made sure the back side line up correctly.
Posted Image

Finally nailed it.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Pinning the shield handle. The angle is fixed, there are 2 sides, I pinnned only the side with the thumb, if it turn out I don't like the angle, I could change it by pinning the other side.
Posted ImagePosted Image

From the sides, it seems OK, I think the arms are spread too wide.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

From the front, it appears I didn't think it through. The skirt armor should fill in some of those space, but I'm pulling them off and try again. Have to think about the shield's location and angle, I wouldn't want it covering too much of the body for the left view, or too far to the back, neither too high or too low etc.
Posted Image

Check if the shoulders aren't level. 
Posted ImagePosted Image

No comments: