Check out my page
dedicated to The Five Star Stories and Work Shop Cast (link opens in a new window)
五星物語重戰機專頁 (另開新頁)
http://www.geocities.jp/ingenhk0083/

Friday, October 7, 2016

WSC Vatshu The Black Knight 進度三十三

What a fulfilling day. After several failed attempts, I thought I have it, about to wrap things up, took a photo, then found one of the eye is smaller.
Posted Image

Repainted the left eye. I put brown on top of the yellow, then black inside for the iris.
Tried to make some color variations on the red, ended up looking like dirty but I guess it is better than cartoon looking. 
Posted Image

I guess this is how it is supposed to be colored. Now it looks watery, debating if I should flat coat it. I couldn't do panel wash but maybe if I flat coat it I could, kind of.
Posted ImagePosted Image

The face is a bit tilted in this pic, the eyes are fine in terms of symmetry, I guess. 
Posted ImagePosted Image

No comments: