Check out my page
dedicated to The Five Star Stories and Work Shop Cast (link opens in a new window)
五星物語重戰機專頁 (另開新頁)
http://www.geocities.jp/ingenhk0083/

Thursday, August 11, 2016

WSC Vatshu The Black Knight 進度二十四

Some flaws can only be seen on macro, like this super tiny air bubble and that one
Posted ImagePosted Image

Some close up makes you feel powerless.
Posted Image

Here I found there might be some thick and rough primer on the original master, there are some rough primer texture and pooling.
You could find scratch marks by the sculptor, these I also see as a form of spiritual communication.
I had sanded these with #800 paper before priming, the roughness in the details are not sanded here.
Posted Image

I wet sand every spot with 1200. Self confident restored for now, until I hit it again with primer.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Update before -after
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Again, just making sure it is well defined between the layers, without actual lines.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

I did some modification on the airbrush and the hanger, I added a hand grip by stuffing it with formable resin.
Added a hook in the front of the hanger, so the airbrush doesn't tip over, with or without the hose on.
Posted Image

1 comment:

heete said...

joya shoes 621f5tpsos087 outdoor,INSOLES,Joya Shoe Care,walking,fashion sneaker,boots joya shoes 612b5vtcpq374